Monday, 03 August 2009 12:23
Yes, we started the Grace Period forÂ LOGINventory5 license sales!
Those who are looking for a network inventory solution, will find it here. Our developers keep on working hard for LOGINventory5, so we will introduce the first beta soon. A good reason to start selling LOGINventory5 licenses today. What does that mean for our existing customers and prospects?
- All customers now ordering LOGINventory v4 will get a v5 license.
- All prices remain constant.
- All Beta and RC versions will work also with a v4 license â€“ the v5 RTM needs a v5 license (upgrade).
- For all customers without SUSL (Software Upgrade Subscription for LOGINventory) this upgrade will be priced at 60% of the full version's list price â€“ including 12 months of SUSL.
- Simplified licensing model: No distinction between computers and devices. Instead: Licensing per asset.
If you â€“ caused by the new licensing model â€“ need additional licenses after the upgrade, you won't have to pay for them.