IT Asset Inventory & License Management
What has LOGINventory7?
LOGINventory is an inventory and license management software running on Windows for all types of IT assets. The extremely low start-up costs and the intuitive user interface put all users without prior training immediately in a position to gain valuable information for their activities in the IT environment.
Always up-to-date Inventory of IT Assets
- Very easy to install and operate
- No rolling out of agents
- Always authentic information.
Simple and clear Presentation
- Hardware and software components, configuration, rights structure,...
- HDD status like type (SSD?), hours of operation, read errors,...
- Printer status like page counter, remaining toner or ink capacity, error messages,...
- Exchange organization, databases, servers and mailboxes,...
- Check hardware requirements for migration to Windows 10 like BIOS OEM-Key
- Chronological display of all detected changes to a PC or network
- Supports helpdesk at e.g.:"... I have not done anything - yesterday it still worked..."
Graphic Illustration of the Network Topology
- Which switch port has been connected to which PC, printer etc.
License Management for Virtual Environments
- Control of operating system licenses for VMs on virtual hosts.
Continous Software License Management
- Provision of informations for audits
- Overview of consumed, used and available licenses
- Documentation of fulfilling compliance criteria.
Detection of Savings
- Logging of all programs started by the user
- Identification o finstalled but unused applications
- Tracking of an application’s last usage.
Compliance with all data protection requirements
- Anonymization of interactive user accounts
Support for remote and mobile Computers
- The optional Windows Offline Agent also allows a daily inventory of machines that are not in the LAN such as notebooks or servers within a DMZ.
Flexible Field of Application
- Portable LOGINventory Management Center: No installation required on workstations.
- LOGINventory Webinterface allows access and analysis via computers, that do not meet th esystem requirements
- Both centralized and decentralized structures are well supported.
Free technical Support
- Technical support for the current versions always is for free.
- Updates within licensed major product version are also for free.
- If there is even a problem, we will solve it usually within the next business day.
- If necessary, we connect us via TeamViewer to your computer.